36. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem. 尽管自行车有许多明显的优点，但是它也存在它的问题。
37. Bicycle can't be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.在速度和舒适度方面，自行车是无法和汽车、火车这样的交通工具相比的。
38. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
39. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the q uestions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.
40. This issue has caused wide public concern. 这个问题已经引起了广泛关注。
41. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself. 必须指出学习只能靠自己。
42. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a perso n's education is a most important aspect of his life.
43. As for me, I'm in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation, for the follow ing reasons:
44. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they gradu ate.
45. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.即使最优秀的毕业生，要想成为一个博学的人也要不断地学习。
46. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science and technology, an d human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.
47. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contrib utes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
48. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in univers ity or college.
49. For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and t he source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.
50. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to lea rn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
51. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.
52. By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain mu ch experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
53. Although people's lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted tha t, shortage of funds is still the one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because th at tuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day.
54. Consequently, the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
55. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit stude nts and their family, even the society as a whole.
56. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an i nevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
57. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become an indispensable part of our s ociety, which make our life and work more comfortable and less laborious.
58. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines, employees must study knowledge involved i n such machines so that they are able to control them.
59. No one can deny the basic fact that it is impossible for average workers to master those high-technol ogy skills easily.
60. In the second place, there seem to be too many people without job and not enough job position. 第二方面，失业的人似乎太多而又没有足够的工作岗位。