61. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that t hey can keep a favorable position in job market.
62. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
63. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
64. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years. 近些年，国际旅游的问题引起了广泛关注。
65. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
66. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact o n our environment and local history.
67. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the follow ing reasons:
68. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
69. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
70. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs ov er the recent years.
71. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world. 这一现象在全世界许多地方已引起了广泛关注。
72. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
73. In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educa tional experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
74. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack of physical exercise may produce disastrous i nfluence on their later life.
75. In the second place, from psychological aspect, the majority of children seem to tend to have an unfa vorable attitude toward additional educational activities.
76. It is hard to imagine a student focusing their energy on textbook while other children are playing. 当别的孩子在玩耍的时候，很难想象一个学生能集中精力在课本上。
77. Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may be come more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
78. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that, although extra studies in deed enjoy many obvious advantages, its disadvantages shouldn't be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. I t is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.
79. Any parents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between play and study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
80. There is a growing tendency for parent these days to stay at home to look after their children instea d of returning to work earlier.