UKiset考试使用剑桥英语考试系统来评定学生的英语能力。剑桥英语考试系统是人尽皆知的专业英语评估系统。UKiset剑桥英语考试是上机考试，用 CEFR (欧洲语言共同框架)的判定标准，将成绩划分为7个级别：A1+，A1，A2，B1，B2，C1和C2。同时，对应满分是100分。
例：We thought it wasajoke.
1) It happened in ________ spring of 1992.
2) I write to my parents once ________ month.
3) The gentleman is ________ expert in language teaching.
4) On ________ second day he will have discussions with our officials in the morning.
5) ________ book on that shelf is an interesting one about history.
6) It is pleasant to play a game of tennis on ________ summer afternoon.
7) In that country, less than 10% of ________ population are farmers.
8) The boy promised ________ mother never to lie to her again.
9) I don’t trust ________ own judgment.
10) A bird is known by ________ note, and a man by his talk.
填and, or, but：
例：In much of Asia, especially the so-called “rice bowl” cultures of China, Japan, Korea,andVietnam, food is usually eaten with chopsticks.
1) He won’t eat meat ________ fish.
2) Nothing is certain ________ death and taxes.
3) Snakes ________ lizards are cold-blooded animals.
4) She spends hours ________ hours on the phone.
5) If the product doesn't work, you are given the choice of a refund ________ a replacement.
例：I was searchingfor these three western lowland gorillas I’d been observing.
1) Japan is equal ________ France in size.
2) Our country is rich ________ minerals.
3) We should be strict ________ all our work.
4) He is known ________ a successful lawyer.
5) Smoking will do harm ________ people’s health.
6) ________ the sight of the policeman, the thief ran off.
7) She put some salt in her cup of tea ________ mistake.
8) We’re having a collection ________ Tom’s retirement present.
9) This kind of diamond necklace is quite different ________ that glass one.
10) The teacher was pleased ________ his answer and praised him ________ his excellent pronunciation.
例：Two of the authors of the review also made a study published in 2014that / whichshowed a mere five to 10 minutes a day of running reduced the risk of heart disease and early deaths from all causes.
1) It is a wise father ________ knows his own child.
2) He ________ is ashamed of asking is ashamed of learning.
3) He didn’t tell the reason ________ might explain his absence.
4) It’s always best to choose the subject ________ interests you, not the one your parents want you to do.
5) Top of the list was Google, ________ is well known for its excellent working conditions.
例：Now Irene Astbury works from 9 am to 5 pm daily at the pet shop in Macclesfield,which she opened with her late husband Les.
1) I have bought the same watch ________ you have.
2) Anna insisted ________ she heard somebody in the classroom.
3) She was never satisfied with ________ she had achieved.
4) ________ we all know, more than seventy percent of the earth is covered with water.
5) There are different ways in ________ people try to deal with the problem of energy.
6) In the dark street, there wasn’t a single person to ________ she could turn for help.
填四大连词and, or, but和 so：
例：I work not because I have to,but because I want to.
1) You can pay now ________ when you come back to pick up the paint.
2) Hollywood actors are very popular ________ some are in high demand.
3) Dinner in the sky is very exciting and the food is good, ________ there are problems.
4) He watched TV until nearly 11 o’clock last night, ________ he could not go over his lessons.
例：A mere five to 10 minutes a day of running reduced the risk of heart disease and early deaths from allcauses (cause).
1) The war has left lots of ________(child) as orphans.
2) It was early autumn and the ________(leaf) were turning yellow.
3) These ________(study) have already thrown up some interesting results.
4) I had a lot of interesting ________(experience) during my year in Africa.
5) All through yesterday ________(crowd) have been arriving and by midnight thousands of people packed the square.
例：We are so proud of her. It’swonderful(wonder).
1) The weather is very ________(change) at this time of year.
2) This incident led to the breakout of the ________(globe) financial crisis.
3) An ________(energy) person is very active and does not feel at all tired.
4) The amount of time and money being spent on researching this disease is ________(pity).
5) These two books will be useful for editors, journalists, and other ________(profession) users of the language.
例：Of the nineteen recognized polar bear subpopulations, three are declining, sixare (be) stable, one is increasing, and nine lack enough data.
1) One pair of trousers ________(be) not enough.
2) Between the two buildings ________(stand) a hospital.
3) In the 1930s, a lot of people ________(be) out of work.
4) Much of the city ________(destroy) by fire in the 17thcentury.
5) She didn’t go to the cinema because she ________(see) the film before.
6) Our team ________(win) every match so far this year, but we still have three more games to play.
例：When we got a callsaying (say) she was short-listed, we thought it was a joke.
1) ________(damage) houses have been repaired.
2) He clarified the difficult problem by ________(give) a full explanation.
3) ________(use) computers has a beneficial effect on children’s learning.
4) Not every judge, however, has the ability ________(explain) the law in simple terms.
5) As she began to deliver her ________(prepare) speech, she dropped her note card on the floor.
6) Nature determines that in all cultures, people need to eat, drink and sleep ________(stay) alive.
例：In recent years some Inuit people in Nunavut have reported increases in bear sightings around human settlements, leading to abelief (believe) that populations are increasing.
1) Education is central to a country’s economic ________(develop).
2) That study looked at the ________(perform) of eighteen doctors.
3) Parents worry about the effect of music on their children’s ________(behave).
4) An air force spokesman said the rescue ________(operate) was a race against time.
5) Ancient Chinese philosopher Confucius has been the most influential ________(educate) in the history of China.
填比较级和最高级（句中可能出现标志性词汇much, even, a little, than, of all等）：
例：He screams theloudest (loud) of all.
1) Now she faces her ________(tough) task of all.
2) It’s much ________(easy) to get into a habit than quit it.
3) The cold has made already terrible living conditions even ________(bad).
4) I talked to him last night on the phone and he said he’s feeling a little ________ (good).
5) The radio only weighs a few ounces and is ________(small) than a cigarette packet.
例：It is difficult to figure out a global population of polar bears as much of the range has beenpoorly(poor) studied.
1) His interest in this subject ________(gradual) decreases.
2) The appointment has not yet been ________(official) announced.
3) The birds are ________(additional) protected in the reserves at Birsay.
4) He ________ (regular) drove from his home to his place of employment.
5) Millions of wild flowers colour the valleys, ________(especial) in April and May.
1) the 2) a 3) an 4) the 5) The
6) a 7) the 8) his 9) my 10) its
填and, or, but：
1) or 2) but 3) and 4) and 5) or
1) to 2) in 3) in 4) as 5) to
6) At 7) by 8) for 9) from 10) with; for
1) that 2) who 3) that 4) that 5) which
1) as 2) that 3) what 4) As 5) which 6) whom
填四大连词and, or, but和 so：
1) or 2) and 3) but 4) so
1) children 2) leaves 3) studies 4) experiences 5) crowds
1) changeable 2) global 3) energetic 4) pitiful 5) professional
1) is 2) stands 3) were 4) was destroyed 5) had seen 6) has won
1) Damaged 2) giving 3) Using 4) to explain 5) prepared 6) to stay
1) development 2) performance 3) behavior 4) operation 5) educator
1) toughest 2) easier 3) worse 4) better 5) smaller
1) gradually 2) officially 3) additionally 4) regularly 5) especially