400-880-6200
专家免费评估 留学案例 雅思保分 免费备考资料 留学热线 400-880-6200

JPACT考试中表达让别人不要大声喧哗词汇

  • 2019-11-12     
  • 125 人浏览
  • 分享
  • 收藏

  J-PACT考试内容包括英语和数学两个部分。所以这也是大家重点关注的部分,今天小编为大家带来的是关于JPACT考试中的词汇表达,在生活中不希望有人大声喧哗应该怎样委婉的拒绝呢|?下面就和小编一起看看吧。


JPACT考试中表达让别人不要大声喧哗词汇


  1. Put a sock in it

  impolitely telling someone to stop talking or making a noise

  不客气地让某人安静

  Couldn’t you put a sock in it? I’d love to do some work, but I can’t in this noise.

  能不能把嘴闭上?你太吵了,我根本无法工作。

  Put a sock in it, there are people who are trying to sleep around here.

  别说话,有人正准备睡觉呢。

  2. Cork it / put a cork in it

  telling someone to be quiet

  要求某人安静

  It’s too late and we’re fed up with your stories –cork it and go to sleep.

  夜已深,而且我们听够你的故事了——别讲了,睡吧。

  Don’t you want to work instead of talking all the time? Cork it and take your tools.

  滔滔不绝地说废话,难道你不打算工作么?赶紧闭嘴拿上工具干活吧。

  3. Button it

  telling someone rudely to be quiet

  粗鲁地让某人保持安静

  Button it, can’t you? I’m trying to concentrate.

  闭上嘴,行吗?我正努力集中精力。

  If you don’t button it, I’ll get up and go away.

  你再不闭嘴,我就走了。

  4. Shut up / shut your pie hole

  a rude way to tell someone to be quiet (pie hole = mouth /slang/)

  无礼地让某人安静(派口=嘴/俚语/)

  Shut your pie hole or I’ll shut it for you!

  把嘴闭上,不然我就帮你闭上。

  Shut your pie hole and mind what you’re doing!

  闭嘴,看看你在做什么!

  5. Zip (up) your lip(s) / zip it up

  an informal way to tell someone to be quiet

  让他人安静的一种非正式说法

  Zip your lips, boys, and listen to me.

  孩子们,安静,听我说。

  We told her to be quiet, but she just couldn’t zip it up.

  我们想让她安静,可她偏要讲话。

  6. Wind your neck in

  a rude way to tell someone to be quiet and/or calm down

  一种让人安/冷静的无礼说法

  Cool down, buddy, wind your neck in, you’ve made enough troubles already.

  冷静点,兄弟,少说几句,你惹的麻烦已经够多了。

  Wind your neck in and sit quiet, we’ve taken the wrong road due to your talking nonsense.

  少说几句吧,好好坐着。你的胡言乱语已经把我们带错路了。

  7. Simmer down

  calm down after anger or excitement; an informal way to tell someone to cool down

  愤怒或兴奋后平静下来。让某人冷静的非正式表达

  Please don’t shout, simmer down, there’s no point in rejoicing yet.

  别大喊大叫,安静一点,这没有什么可庆祝的。

  Simmer down, guys, we’d better work first and make a party later.

  冷静点,弟兄们,我们最好干完活在庆祝。

  8. Pipe down

  an informal way to tell someone to stop talking and/or to make less noise

  让某人安静或减少噪音的一种非正式表达

  The teacher shouted at the kids to pipe down but all in vain, none of them stopped talking.

  虽然老师拼命让孩子们安静下来,但徒劳无功,大家依然叽叽喳喳说个不停。

  Will you tell your mates to pipe down? I can’t work in this noise.

  能让你的伙伴小声一点么?我想做点事儿,但是噪音太大,做不了。

  以上就是小编为大家带来的关于JPACT考试备考介绍,希望能够帮助大家更好的应对。想要获取更多新加坡初级学院课程等更多信息,大家可以线上咨询客服哦!最后小编预祝大家能考取心中满意成绩。

 . '文章底图' .
课窝考试网(http://www.ikewo.cn)声明

本站凡注明原创和署名的文章,未经课窝考试网许可,不得转载。课窝考试网的部分文章素材来自于网络,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。

专家答疑
  • 点击刷新验证码
  • 获取验证码
确认提交
阅读排行
在线咨询
扫一扫获取最新考试资讯
400-880-6200
立即咨询
精品推荐