1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.
同样句型包括：It is important/necessary/difficult/convenient/possible for sb. to do sth.
例句：It is necessary to shake hands when you first meet someone.
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
②比较级+and+比较级(The world is getting smaller and smaller.)
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
类似的句型还有：If necessary…, they can…
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic.
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
11.China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.
13. Let's work together to make our world a better place.
14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.
15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?
17. Television is harmful to developing minds.
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents have realized.
19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.
20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.
21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
例句：The job was so tired, boring and seemed endless that I almost quit half way.
The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
(Not only …but also…)、(Because…)、(because of…)、(As long as…)、(so long as…)
22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980's.
23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.
24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.
25. The number of workers and engineers has risen to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.
27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /important part/role in the future of our country.
29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.
30. How nice to hear from you again.
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
I'm looking forward to meeting you in no time.
32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
36. Obviously, it is high/about time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
40. As a proverb says, /As is well known to us, storms make trees take deeper roots.